Apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test from October 31, the fee for the candidates will be Rs 1000-1200
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the notification for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2022. According to the CTET 2022 notification by the board, the CTET 2022 application process will start from October 31. Here the last date of application is 24 November 2022.
CBSE CTET 2022 will be conducted in two categories (Paper 1 and Paper 2). For teachers of classes 1st to 5th, Paper 1 and for classes 6th to 8th will have to appear in Paper 2. However, to get teacher eligibility for classes I to VIII, candidates can appear in both the papers but they should have the qualification as per the paper. Due to the absence of negative marking in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test last year, it is believed that there will be no negative marking in CTET 2022 also.
for paper 1
Candidates should have passed 12th with 50% marks and 2-year D.El.Ed or 4-year B.L.Ed. Graduation/PG with 50% marks in B.Ed required.
for paper 2
B.Ed degree with 50% marks in 12th and 4-year D.Ed or Graduation/PG with 50% marks.
General and OBC category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1000 for one paper. At the same time, for both the papers, a fee of Rs 1200 will have to be deposited. Whereas candidates belonging to SC, ST and Divyang category will have to pay Rs 500 for one paper. At the same time, they will have to deposit a fee of Rs 600 for both the papers.
apply like this
1. Click on the official website of CTET, ctet.nic.in.
2. Click on ‘CTET December 2022 Apply Online Link’ (Active from 31 October) on the homepage.
3. If you are applying for the first time, then enter the requested information by clicking on the New Registration link.
4. Generate Login Credentials.
5. Now fill your application form with the help of this.
6. Upload the scanned copy of your documents along with the requested details.
7.Finally pay the fee and submit the application form.