Bumper vacancy : salary will be up to 1 lakh 44 thousand ,know more details
Bumper vacancy in NCERT:
Selection will be done on the basis of interview, salary will be up to 1 lakh 44 thousand
National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) has released the notification for 292 posts of Professor, Librarian, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. For this, candidates can apply online till October 28 by visiting the official website of NCERT, ncert.nic.in. In which the candidate will be selected on the basis of interview.
In the recruitment process, the candidates selected for the post of Professor will get a basic pay of Rs 1,44.200 as salary. Whereas the salary basic pay for the post of Associate Professor is Rs 1,31,400. Whereas, for the post of Assistant Professor, the salary has been fixed at Rs 57,700. Along with this, the benefit of the allowances fixed on all the posts will also be available.
Professor: 40 Posts
Associate Professor: 97 Posts
Assistant Professor: 155 Posts
General, OBC and EWS Category: Rs 1000
Women, SC, ST and Divyang : Free
Candidates applying in the recruitment process must have Post-Graduation, PhD degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university with prior working experience.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of educational qualification in the recruitment process for 292 posts. After that top candidates will be called for interview. On the other hand, the candidates selected in the interview will be given final posting after document verification.
apply like this
– Candidates first visit the official website.
– Now go to the section of vacancies appearing on the home page.
– Click on the respective recruitment link appearing here.
– Now you will come to a new page.
– Login here by entering the requested information.
– Now fill the application form by entering the information being asked here.
– Now pay the application fee.
– Download the application form and take a print out of it for further need.