In 1968, the Indian government announced Sir M Visvesvarayas birth commemoration as Engineers Day.
Engineers’ Day: On Sept 15 (Bharat Ratna Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya’s) birthday is commended as Engineers’ Day in India. Sir M Visvesvaraya contributed fundamentally to the field of designing and training. He is considered among the best country manufacturers who assumed a significant part in building dams, supplies, and hydro-power activities of current India. Sir M Visvesvaraya administered the development of a few building wonders as a boss Engineer, including the Krishna Raja Sagar dam in Karnataka and the flood insurance arrangement of Hyderabad.
Engineers’ Day: History
In 1968, the Indian government pronounced Sir M Visvesvaraya’s introduction to the world commemoration as Engineers’ Day. From that point forward, this day is commended to respect and recognize all Engineer’swho have contributed and still do as such to fabricate an advanced and created India.
Engineers’ Day: Significance
In 1903, Sir M Visvesvaraya planned and licensed programmed hindrance water conduits. Additionally called Block System, it had computerized entryways that were nearby in case of the waterflood.
Brought into the world in a little town close to Chikkaballapur in Karnataka in 1861, Sir M Visvesvaraya concentrated on Bachelor of Arts at Madras University and did his structural designing from Pune’s College of Science. In 1917, he set up the Government Engineering College, presently known as Bengaluru’s University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering.
Sir M Visvesvaraya As Role Model
Following a cataclysmic flood in 1908 in Hyderabad, the then Nizam mentioned Sir M Visvesvaraya’s administrations to plan a seepage framework and shield the city from flooding. The designer proposed the development of capacity supplies and fabricated a sewage ranch outside the city to forestall contamination of the Musi stream that moves through Hyderabad.
Sir M Visvesvaraya’s Awards
Sir M Visvesvaraya got the Bharat Ratna in 1955 and was likewise presented with the British knighthood. He filled in as Diwan of Mysore from 1912 to 1918. On Engineer’s Day, the country honors Sir M Visvesvaraya.
Engineer’s Day denotes the birth commemoration of Indian structural designer, Bharat Ratna Mokshagundam Vishweshvaraya. He finished his science certification at structure College of Engineering, Pune, and proceeded to deal with a few tasks which contributed essentially to Indian culture. He was consulted with a few honors and respects like Bharat Ratna, Knight Commander of the Order of the Indian Empire (KCIE), and so forth
In this article, we have curated a few wishes, messages, and statements for you to ship off your specialist companions in the event of Engineer’s Day.
Engineer’s Day: Quotes, Wishes, and Messages
- “Science is about knowing; engineering is about doing.”- Henry Petroski
- “Science is discovering the essential truths about what exists in the Universe, engineering is about creating things that never existed.”
– Elon Musk
- “But remember this, Japanese boy… airplanes are not tools for war. They are not for making money. Airplanes are beautiful dreams. Engineers turn dreams into reality.”
– Hayao Miyazaki
- “At its heart, engineering is about using science to find creative, practical solutions. It is a noble profession.” – Queen Elizabeth II
- Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own problems. Hahaha…Happy Engineers Day!
- Engineers play an important role in the development of our society. Happy Engineer’s Day!