ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) invites applicants for Medical professionals on Contract basis. The recruitment notice was released on 17th April 2020, considering the trying times where the nation is fighting COVID-19. ONGC called for a walk-in interview for Medical Officer for Field duty.
ONGC a Maharatna Company, is the largest crude oil and natural gas company in India. It contributes to 75% to Indian domestic production.
Interested candidates can apply for the selection and engagement as Medical Officer in ONGC, Cauvery Asset, Karaikal by checking details their eligibility as under :
|Last date for submitting the application||24th April 2020|
|Submission mode||Interested candidates can email their filled in application form to firstname.lastname@example.org with self-attested documents (in separate pdf files):
a) Educational qualification (SSLC, MBBS Certificate/Medical Council of India/State Council Registration Certificate)
b) Identity Proof
c) Address Proof
d) Experience Certificate
on or before 24th April 2020
|Mode of Selection||Interview will be held through Electronic Media like Skype/Zoom/Whatsapp Call|
Candidates will be intimated in advance for the interview (Interview by Skype/Zoom/Whatsapp Call).
Number of posts for the Medical Officer bifurcated into category and salary slab is mentioned as under:
|Post at ONGC, (Cauvery Asset, Neravy Complex, Karaikal)||Number of Posts||Eligibility Criterion||Per month Fixed Remuneration||Period of Engagement for the Medical Officer (Field Duty)|
|Medical Officer-Field Duty (Contract)||Total Vacancies-4
|Candidate must hold MBBS degree with valid registration from MCI/State Medical Council||Rs. 75000/-||31st December 2020|
|For Online Application form, Click Here|
|ONGC Official Website: https://www.ongcindia.com/|
ONGC has place certain terms and conditions associated with the post:
- Candidates must consider this post as purely temporary and on contract basis. It holds the right to terminate the candidate’s engagement as the Medical Officer by giving one month’s notice. This notice can be given from either side.
- Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the interview.
- A candidate shall be liable to rejection or disqualification at any stage if they submit false certificates or incorrect information.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions.
- Educational Qualification of the candidate must be from a recognized University along with Permanent Certificate from Medical Council of India.
What Facilities will be provided to the Medical Officer (Field Duty) during the tenure:
- Selected candidate would be given accommodation in A/C bunk house at Drill Site/ Installations and free food facility during the duty period.
- Selected candidate would be given Reimbursement of AC Tier 2 Rail Fare/ Bus Fare for to and fro journey from family station to place of duty.