RBI Recruitment 2020:
RBI Recruitment 2020-Reserve Bank of India will start its online registration for the recruitment to the posts of Data Analyst, Consultant and many others. RBI will commence the online registration from 3rd August 2020 till 22nd August 2020. The interested and eligible candidates can complete the registration process on the official website of RBI.
The registration of candidates was earlier scheduled from 9th April to 29th April 2020, but due to nationwide lockdown owing to COVID-19, the registration schedule was postponed.
Interested and Eligible candidates can refer to this article for important dates, eligibility criterion pertaining to RBI Recruitment 2020.
Important details for RBI Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Recruiting Organisation||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Data Analyst, Consultant and many others|
|Notification release date||25th March 2020|
|Starting date of online registration||3rd August 2020|
|Last date of online registration||22nd August 2020|
Number of Vacancies for RBI Recruitment 2020:
1.Consultant (Applied Maths)- 3 posts
2.Consultant (Applied Economics)- 3 posts
3.Economist (Macroeconomic Modelling)- 1 post
4.Data Analyst/MPD- 1 post
5.Data Analyst/ (DoS-DNBS)- 2 posts
6.Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS)- 2 posts
7.Risk Analyst/ (DoS-DNBS)- 2 posts
8.Risk Analyst/DEIO- 2 posts
9.IS Auditor- 2 posts
10.Specialist in Forensic Audit- 1 post
11.Accounts Specialist- 1 post
12.System Administrator- 9 posts
13.Project Administrator- 5 posts
14.Network Administrator- 6 posts
Eligibility Criterion for RBI Recruitment 2020:
- Consultant- The candidate must have a Post Graduate degree in Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Applied Econometrics/Statistics/Economics. The degree must be from a recognised University/ Institute or Foreign University/ Institute.
- Data Analyst- The candidate must have a Post Graduate degree in Statistics/Econometrics/Mathematics/Mathematical Statistics/Finance/Economics. Computer Science or B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science from an Indian Institute/University recognised by Government body.
- Risk Analyst- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics/Economics/Finance Management from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Economist- Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Economic Modelling/ Macroeconomics/Econometrics/Developed Macroeconomics/Applied Statistics from a recognised University/Institute.
- IS Auditor- BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Electrical & Electronics or MCA with specialisation in Information Security/IT Risk Management/Information Assurance.
- Specialist in Forensic Audit- CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance)
- Accounts Specialist- CA/ICWA
- System Administrator; Project Administrator; Network Administrator-E/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Electrical and Electronics or MCA.
For direct download of Notification , CLICK BELOW