Bumper vacancy :
Vacancy in SBI across the country including Rajasthan: Graduate candidates will be able to apply till November 7, salary will be up to 63,000
A great opportunity has come for the youth who are dreaming of a job in State Bank of India. SBI has released the recruitment of Circle Based Officer (CBO) for 1422 posts across the country including Rajasthan. For which graduate candidates can apply by visiting the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in till November 7. Assam has the maximum number of 300 posts in SBI recruitment for 1422 posts. At the same time, 201 posts will be recruited in Rajasthan.
There candidates can apply for these posts. Those who have done graduation degree in any discipline. Candidates with Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Cast Accountant, etc. can also apply.
On getting selected in the recruitment exam, the candidate will be given a salary of Rs 36,000 to 63,000 per month.
Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 30 September 2022. However, candidates belonging to various reserved categories are also given relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules of the Central Government.
The application fee for SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 is Rs 750. However, SC/ ST/ PWD candidates do not have to pay the fee.
apply like this
– Candidates first of all visit this official website www.sbi.co.in.
– After that click on the link of Circle Based Officer (CBO).
– Now SBI 2022 registration window will open on your screen.
– Now start filling the application form by login with your registration number and password.
– After that you upload all the requested documents and finally pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
– Now download your application form and take a print out of it and keep it with you for future reference.