Merry Christmas 2020
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! This time of year is a truly wonderful and magical one and Christmas is a holiday with a beautiful spirit and traditions. One tradition is greeting each other with merry Christmas wishes. The spirit of giving, expressing love and gratitude and a celebration of life help to make Christmas a very special time of year. Even if you are not a Christian, we can all enjoy the spirit of giving which is truly what this season is all about. “Tis the season to be jolly”, as they say! The practice of wishing others well on Christmas, whether it is with Christmas card wishes, Christmas quotes, merry Christmas images or Christmas Eve wishes, is something which helps to give this time of year a special joyful feeling. Merry Christmas 2020.
MERRY CHRISTMAS CARD MESSAGES
There’s something wonderful about the classic “Merry Christmas” greeting. If you want to call out Christmas, here are are some sample card messages with the word “Christmas.” Merry Christmas 2020.
- May your days be merry & bright this Christmas season and throughout the New Year.
- Best wishes for a joyous Christmas and a New Year filled with love, happiness and prosperity.
- We hope you’re having a simply wonderful Christmastime! Best wishes to you and yours.
- Merry Christmas! May all the joys of this happy season be yours this holiday season and into the New Year.
- May the magic and wonder of Christmas stay with you throughout the New Year.
RELIGIOUS CHRISTMAS MESSAGES
Adding a religious note to your Christmas cards helps us remember the true reason for this joyous season. Here are some examples of religious messages you can include in your card. Merry Christmas 2020.
- Wishing you God’s wonderful gifts of faith, hope, peace and love at Christmas and always.
- As we take a moment from our busy lives to celebrate the birth of our Lord, we pray your holidays are filled with love and your New Year is filled with peace.
- His miraculous birth and the gift of His love give us reason to pause and rejoice in His special day. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
- Christmas is a wonderful time to everyone to rejoice and share in the warmth of those dear to us. May your Christmas be filled with God’s love and blessings.
- May God’s Love be your true blessing this Christmas season and throughout the New Year.
Christmas Wishes Images
If pictures are your thing, then check out and share these Christmas wishes images because a picture is worth a thousand Christmas messages! Merry Christmas 2020.
Funny Christmas Wishes
If you’re looking for a laugh, then read and use some of these funny Christmas wishes. Merry Christmas 2020.
- This is the time of year to be grateful to Jesus because he got you a few extra days off from work.
- Thanks to autocorrect, the children who don’t check over their work will be getting a visit from Satan this year.
- It’s the thought that counts and I put a ton of thought into picking out this Christmas card for you!
- One of the best things about Christmas is the office Christmas party. It’s a great opportunity to finally meet face-to-face the people who you’ve been emailing from a few feet away all year.
- I like my men like I like my Christmas ornaments: bright, colorful and well hung!
- Do you know why this Christmas card is so wonderful? Because it isn’t an email and it isn’t a text
Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends
Share some Christmas wishes for friends and best friends. Choose the one that is just right!
- You light up my life like a Christmas tree. I am grateful to be your friend.
- Christmas time comes once a year and thanks to friends like you I am full of cheer!
- When I count the blessings of my life, I count you twice!
- Merry Christmas best friend, thanks for all the joy you send! Happy New Year to you too, may you have joy all year through.
- Merry Christmas my friend, I’ll tell you what you are, you’re as beautiful as an angel, as bright as a star.