NBE Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant & Junior Accountant Apply Online 2021.
NBE Recruitment 2021 | NBE Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant & Junior Accountant – Notification, Apply Online, Syllabus, Exam Patern, Application Form, Application Fees, Age Limit, Short Information, Online Form, Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Total Vacancy, Salary And Other Basic Details are available here.
National Board Of Examination has invited Online application Form for the post of Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant & Junior Accountant. Candidates can Apply Online for NBE Vacancy 2021. Interested participants can read the Eligibility criteria for NBE Recruitment 2021 Before Apply.
NBE Vacancy 2021 – Educational Qualification.
- Post Name: Educational Qualification
- Sr. Assistant:– Degree from recognised University/Board.
- Junior Assistant:– Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board and Proficiency use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows or Network Operating System or LAN Architecture.
- Junior Accountant :– Bachelor Degree with Maths / Statics / a Degree in Commerce from a recognise University.
NBE Vacancy 2021 – Total Vacancy.
NBE Recruitment 2021 – Total Vacancy = 42 Posts.
- NBE Vacancy 2021 – Important Dates.
- Application starts from:- 15 July 2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online:- 14 August 2021.
- Admit Card Available On:- Notified Soon.
- Exam Date:- Notified Soon.
NBE Vacancy 2021 – Application Fees.
- For UR/OBC Category participants:- Rs.- 1500/- + 18% GST/-
- For SC/ST/PH Category participants :- Rs. – 0/-.
Payment Mode;- Application fees can be payed through Online mode like ATM Card / Debit Card/Credit Card / Internet Banking if Applicable.
- NBE Online Form – Age Limit.
- Maximum Age Limit:- 27 Years.
Age Relaxation will be given according to department’s rules.