RSMSSB patwari admit card release today 14th October 2021, applicants can download the admit card from official website. The examination will be held on 23rd and 24th October 2021.
And applicants can download the Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card 2021 from the direct link given at the end of the page. Also, after downloading the RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021, candidates have to check the details available on it. Mainly, applicants have to remember that the link will be activated once the officials make it available RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021 – Details
RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date
- Organization Name— Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
- Post Name —Patwari
- No Of Posts —5378 Posts
- Exam Date— 23rd, 24th October 2021
- Admit Card Release Date— 14th October 2021
- Category— Admit Card
- Selection Process— Written Test, Interview
- Job Location —Rajasthan
- Official Site— rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Details Available On Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
RSMSSB Patwari Exam Date 2021
The officials will conduct the RSMSSB Patwari Exam on 23rd, 24th October 2021. Applicants can download the RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021 before the exam date. Also, candidates have to check the details and the exam date available on the RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021.
How To Download RSMSSB Patwari Exam Admit Card 2021
- Go to the official web portal @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Main Page will be opened.
- Then click on the Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card 2021 link.
- Enter your login details carefully.
- Download it and save the file for future needs.