SBI Clerk 2021 notification Out online on the official website.
Students who are wanting their career in the banking sector as clerical staff must go for SBI clerck examination. The State Bank of India is on of the leading Government sector bank in India which has its branches throughout the Country. The bank conducted entrances test each year to select eligible candidates for filling up the vacant post of clerical staff. A huge number of aspirants were appeared in this exam. The participants has to clear all the stages of examination including preliminary exam, main exam, and personal interview. The SBI Clerk 2021 recruitment exam notification is published in the month of April 2021. Interested students can find here relevant information with regard to SBI Clerk 2021 application form, eligibility criteria, registration guide, exam pattern and important dates etc.
SBI Exam Events Dates
- The registration process will commence from :- 27 April 2021
- Last date to register online:- 17 May 2021
- E-admit card for Preliminary exam:- June 2021
- Preliminary Exam will be held on :- June 2021
- Result for Preliminary Exam :- July 2021
- E-admit card for Main Exam :- July 2021
- Main exam will be held on:- August 2021
- Main exam result :- August 2021
- E-admit card for the interview will be available :- August 2021
- Date of Interview:- August2021
- Final Result:- September 2021
In order to appear in the SBI Clerk exam, eager participants must fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the SBI. The SBI Clerk eligibility criteria include following parameters which should be met by the applicants. Check the details:
- An Indian citizen can apply.
- The one who holds a bachelors’ degree in any subject from a recognized university/institute can apply.
- Participants appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible.
- Candidates age should be within 20 years to 28 years.
- Reserved category candidates will get the exemption as per the Government’s rule.
- OBC:- 750/-
- EWS:- 750/-
- SC:- 0/-
- ST:- 0/-
- PH:- 0/-
Only Online mode of payment will be accepted.