Admit CardNew Updates
SBI PO 2021 Notification
SBI PO recruitment 2021 exam dates
SBI PO 2021 examination notification out
State Bank of India (SBI) on Monday released a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers(PO) on its official website – https://sbi.co.in/.
Eligible candidates who wish to join the SBI as a Probationary Officer, can apply online starting from October 5, 2021. The selected applicants may be posted anywhere in India.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021: SBI PO Exam Date 2021
All the important SBI PO 2021 Exam Dates have been announced by SBI. Check the table below to know the SBI PO exam date 2021, admit card, and result dates.
Events Exam Dates
- Release of SBI PO 2021-22 Notification October 4, 2021
- SBI PO 2021-22 Registration October 5 to October 25, 2021
- SBI PO 2021-22 Prelims Admit Card 1st /2nd week November 2021
- SBI PO 2021-22 Prelims Exam November/ December 2021
- SBI PO 2021-22 Prelims Result December 2021
- SBI PO 2021-22 Mains Admit Card 2nd /3rd week December 2021 onwards
- SBI PO 2021-22 Main Exam December 2021
- SBI PO 2021-22 Main Result January 2022
- SBI PO 2021-22 Interview Call Letter 1st /2nd week of February 2022 onward
- SBI PO 2021-22 Interview To Be Notified
- SBI PO 2021-22 Final Result February / March 2022
SBI PO 2021 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking after filling the application form. The application form fee for the general and reserved category is mention below.
- General INR 750
- Reserved (SC/ST/PWD) INR 125 (Intimation charge only)