SSC MTS 2022 Notification Out:
SSC MTS exam is a national level exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for selecting candidates in General Central Service Group-C non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in various ministries, departments and offices of the Govt of India. The candidates shortlisted for multi-tasking staff posts are salaried with Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission with basic pay of Rs. 5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.1,800.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
SSC has released SSC MTS 2022 notification on 22nd March 2022 announcing 3603 vacancies for SSC MTS Havaldar (CBIC and CBN) & Multi Tasking Staff vacancy to be notified later. SSC MTS 2022 Exam (Multitasking Staff) is being organized by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit candidates for various posts like the post of:
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- Mali etc.
SSC MTS 2022 Important Dates
- Official notification released —22 March 2022
- Online application form starts— from 22 March 2022
- Last date for applying online —30 April 2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making an online fee payment— 02 May 2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan— 03 May 2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of the Bank)— 04 May 2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges —05 to 09 May 2022 (23:00)
- Admit Card for MTS exam— June 2022
- SSC MTS Exam (Paper-I) —July 2022 (CBE)
- Paper-II exam— To be Announced
- Final Result— To be Announced
The candidate must be a citizen of India or should be a subject of Bhutan or Nepal.
A Tibetan refugee who came here before 1st January 1962 with the intention to settle here permanently.
The candidate must have passed the 10th exam (High school) from a recognized board.
Candidates pursuing 10th will also be eligible subject to the submission of certificates whenever asked.
Age must be within 18-25 years as of 01.08.2022. Age relaxation will be applied for reserved categories as per the norms prescribed.
The date of birth mentioned in the Matriculation (10th) certificate or equivalent exam will be taken into consideration for age count.