After completing the online application form, applicants will have to upload the required documents.
UGC NET June 2021: NTA opens registration window at ugcnet.nta.nic.in, exam in October
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has begun the online registration process for National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) June 2021. Interested participants can submit their application forms by visiting the official website of UGC NET – ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
The last date to apply for the UGC NET June 2021 examination is 5 September (till 11:50 pm) while the application fee can be submitted till 6 September (till 11:50 pm).
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply for UGC NET 2021:
- – Go to the official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- – Search and click on the link that reads “Application Form UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021 cycle” that is available on the homepage
- – Participants need to click on the ‘New Registration’ tab and then register themselves using email id and mobile number
- – After completing the online application form, applicants will have to upload the required documents
- – Finally, pay the fee and submit the form. Save a copy and take a printout for future reference or use
The schedule of UGC-NET Notification June 2021 is as follows:
UGC NET Combined Exam for June 2021 & Dec 2020 Important Dates
- Online Registration and Application Date :—(For Dec 2020 Exam) 2nd February to 9th March 2021
- Last Date of Online Payment of Application Fees (For Dec 2020 Exam) :—10th March 2021
- Correction of Online Application Form:—12 March to 16 March 2021
- Online Registration and Application Date:—(For June 2021 Exam) 10th August to 5th September 2021
- Last Date of Online Payment of Application Fees:— (For June 2021 Exam) 6th September 2021
- Correction of Online Application Form :—(For June 2021 & Dec 2020 Exam) 07 September to 12 September 2021
- Admit Cards :—To be announced later
UGC NET 2021 Combined Exam 6th October to 11th October 2021
The slots of JRFs of both UGC-NET of December 2020 and June 2021 cycles will be merged, while the methodology for Subject-wise cum Category-wise allocation of JRFs shall remain unchanged.
- Fee Payable for UGC-NET (Pay fee using the Payment Gateway(s) integrated to the Online Application through Net Banking Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI / Wallet)
- General/Unreserved :—Rs. 1000
- Gen-EWS*/ OBC-NCL:— Rs. 500
- Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Person with Disability (PwD):— Rs. 250