UP NHM CHO Online Form:
Under the National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh, the state government brings a lot of career opportunities for nursing professionals on a time to time basis. In a fresh notification dated 8th July 2021, UP NHM invited applications from eligible applicants of the state for the post of Community Health Officers (CHOs) in various health care centers. UP NHM CHO Online Forms are currently available and eligible applicants can submit their applications by 17th August 2021 (11:59 pm).
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021: Quick Overview
Recruitment NHM CHO Recruitment
- Recruitment Under National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh
- Post Community Health Officer (CHO)
- Total Vacancies 797
- Vacancy type Contractual Vacancies
- Application status Active
- Application dates 28th July to 17th August 2021
- Mode Of application Online
- Application Fee Nil
- Job Location Uttar Pradesh
- UP NHM Official portal upnrhm.gov.in
UP NHM CHO 2021 Application Schedule
Activities Important Dates
- Release of UP NHM CHO Recruitment notification :—8th July 2021
- Starting online application form submission :—28th July 2021
- Last date of online application form submission :—17th August 2021 (11:59 pm)
- Date of Written Test :—To be announced later
UP NHM CHO Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible candidates are advised to apply for the said post. Any applicant identified as ineligible at any stage during the selection process shall be disqualified. Therefore, before applying one must go through the eligibility requirements carefully.
The maximum age of the candidates should be 35 years as on 17th August 2021.
No information about relaxation in upper age limit of reserved category candidate is available.
Participants must have qualifiedB.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated module of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from a recognised university.
Candidates should have completed Post Basic B.Sc. with an integrated CCHN certificate ( i.e. Certificate in Community Health for Nurses) from a recognized university.