AFCAT 2 Notification 2021 Released for 334 Flying Branch & Ground Duty Vacancies, Apply Online
AFCAT 2 Notification 2021 Released for 334 Flying Branch & Ground Duty Vacancies, Details Here
The Indian Air Force (IAF) has released a short notification for AFCAT 02/2021 today, May 27, 2021. The detailed notification is available on the official website of AFCAT-CDAC at afcat.cdac.in. eager and eligible candidates can also go through the notification details explained this site, read the notification carefully before apply.
This year, a total of 334 vacancies shall be filled through AFCAT Entry, NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Entry. The official announcement for AFCAT 2021 July session exam date is yet to be released by the Indian Air Force.
The selection of the candidates completely based on their performance in AFCAT written examination, the officer’s intelligence rating test and picture perception and discussion test, psychological test group tests and interview (5 days AFSB).
AFCAT 2 Notification 2021 Important Date:
AFCAT 2021 Application form:- June 01, 2021
Last date to apply for AFCAT 02/2021:- June 30, 2021
10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria:
● Graduation with a minimum of 3 years degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks is required.
● For Flying Branch, a minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level is a must.
● Or BE/B Tech degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 60%.
● Candidates applying for AFCAT-2 2021 must be below the age of 25 years.
● Candidates must be unmarried at the time of comment
It varies as per the branch. Here is a brief detail of the age limit and relaxation:
● Flying Branch (AFCAT & NCC Entry): 20 – 24 years as of January 1, 2021.
● Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical): 20 – 26 years as of January 1, 2021.
● The DOB accepted by the IAF is entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognized by an Indian University.
AFCAT Application Fee:
● After filling the online form, the exam fee of INR 250 has to be made through the ‘Make Payment’ step in the main menu.
● This fee is non-refundable.
● The examination fee can be paid using credit/ debit cards/ net banking through the payment gateway.
AFCAT Selection Process: The selection process of AFCAT 2021 consists of 2 stages such as the AFCAT written test, and the Personality test.