Join Indian Coast Guard Indian Coast Guard has recently announced an official notification for the recruitment of various Navik General Duty, Navik Domestic Branch and Mechanical Vacancies. Indian Coast Guard Navik 2021 Notification (Out), Exam Date, Application & Vacancy, Indian Coast Guard Navik 2021 Notification (Out), Exam Date, Application & Vacancy, Indian Coast Guard Yantrik /Navik Online Form 2021.
Important Date for Indian cost guard recruitment 2021
- Application Start Date: 02/07/202
- Online Apply Last Date: 16/07/202
- Fees Payment Last Date: 16/07/202
- Online Admit Card: – notified soon
- Exam Date: – notified soon
- General / OBC / EWS: – Rs. 250/
- SC / ST: – Nil
Applicant Submit the Application Fees Through Online Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Payments for Joining Coast Guard.
Total Vacancies:- 35
- Minimum: – 18 Years
- Maximum: – 22 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Govt. Rules
Post Name and Qualification
- Navik (General Duty):- Candidates Should have 12th (Intermediate) Pass with Physics, Mathematics
- Navik (Branch Duty):- Candidates Should have a 10th (High School) Pass from a recognized board.
- Yantrik:- Candidates Should have a 10th (High School) Pass from a recognized board with Engg. Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical.
- Navik (GD): – Rs. 21,700/- (Level-3
- Navik (DB): – Basic Rs. 21,700/- (Level-3)
- Yantrik: – Rs. 29200/- (Level-5)
- 6 Km Running in 7 Minut
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
Participants are advised to go through the Indian Coast Guard Navik, Yantrik official website and read the full Notification No.01/2022 Batch before filling the form. Indian Coast Guard Navik DB/GD, Yantrik Bharti 20
How to Apply
- Indian Coast Guard, Navik Yantrik 01/2022 Recruitment 202
- Candidate Can Apply Between 02-07-2021 to 16-07-2021
- Collect All the Recent Specified Documents – Photograph, Signature, 10th /12th Pass Qualification Certificate, Cast Certificate
- Go to Below on Online Apply Coast Guard Yantrik, Navik Press Click Here Link
- In Last Take a Printout Copy Coast Guard Yantrik, Navik 01/2022 for further query.