RSMSSB VDO Recruitment 2021
RSMSSB commission has released a notification for 3896 vacant posts
RSMSSB VDO Recruitment 2021 (Out):
Apply Online Form for Rajasthan RSSB Village Development Officer (Gram Vikas Adhikari) Vacancy. Today the RSMSSB commission has released a notification for 3896 vacant posts. Students who want to apply for the RSMSSB VDO Bharti, read given notice. If you were also waiting for recruitment in Rajasthan state, then there is good news for you. Just now the board has issued Gram Vikas Adhikari recruitment notification for 3865 posts. So you need to read the given notification completely. The details related to recruitment is being given on this page. Therefore, read the page given below thoroughly once.
RSMSSB VDO Recruitment 2021 | Notification
- Recruitment Board— Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSSB)
- Post Name —VDO (Village Development Officer)
- Total Number of Posts— 3896 Vacancies
- Online Form Schedule—10th September to 9th October 2021
- Selection Process —Written Exam (Pre & Mains), Interview
- Location— Rajasthan
- Official Site —www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Category —Jobs in Rajasthan
Recruitment details of vdo Vaccancy
- Total Posts: 3896
- Non-TSP Area – 3222
- TSP – 674
RSMSSB VDO Recruitment Online Application Form Details
Participants applying for the VDO Vacancy should hold a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university in India. Along with that an O level Computer Diploma (COPA, DPSC, PGDCA, BCA, BSC, RSCIT) is necessary.
A participant must know to read, write, and speak the Hindi Language frequently.
A participant should be between 18 to 40 Years of Age. The age will be calculated as of January 1, 2022.
Pay Matrix-6 (Pay band: 9300-34800) The total salary will be close to ₹52000 per month.
There will be a two-phased written examination for the selection of the participants.
- Preliminary Exam – Qualifying Test
- Main Exam – For Merit
- Online Application Starting Date: 10 September 2021
- Online Application Last Date: 09 October 2021
- Online Fee Submission Last Date: 09 October 2021